November 10-11, 2021 8:30 – 12:10 p.m. (both days) CPE: 8 SK
The Indiana CPA Society's biennial Business Valuation Conference helps you hone your skills and collaborate with CPA colleagues who also specialize in this area.
- -Learn how business valuation changed during 2020
- -Discover better tools and data to help you prepare a valuation
- -Examine best practices in the capitalized cash flow method, discounted cash flow method and the cost of capital
- -Explore the current economic climate and what is new
- -Receive guidance from local business valuation experts about current Indiana cases
- -Learn insight on current issues in business valuation focused on estate and gift taxes and how to apply them in your practice