Friday, December 9, 2022 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CPE: 4 AC , 4 AU
The YSU Accounting & Auditing Update is a comprehensive course that covers relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, and compilation arenas. Information on auditing, accounting concepts, trends, and rulings affecting public and private sectors will also be covered.
- Update yourself on accounting and auditing updates
- Understand the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing with relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, compilation, preparation, and review arenas.
- Sort through the complexities so you can identify and apply recently issued FASB, PCAOB, and AICPA standards and guidance.
- Understand the current information on topics critical to your success in today’s rapidly changing regulatory environment.
Who Will Benefit
- FASB accounting standards updates and recent exposure drafts
- Private company financial reporting
- Audit and attestation updates
- PCAOB update
- Learning Outcomes
- Identify and recall how to comply with the latest requirements resulting from federal tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings
- Recognize how the electric vehicle credit was modified by the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.
- Identify the correct 2022 rate tables applicable to filers.
- Recognize how the anticipatory assignment of income doctrine affects charitable contributions of business interests.