Join some of the best minds in employee benefit plan audits for a discussion on leading practices for dealing with the trickiest aspects of these complex audits. You’ll even have a chance to hear directly from the Department of Labor.
This event is for audit professionals who are committed to excellence and want to hone their craft. Take a deep dive into specific requirements or reinforce foundational elements.
New content and a revised format will equip you and your team with best practices in navigating different plan types and initial audits. Learn from experts and peers in both lecture, roundtable and Q&A formats
- Hear the latest updates from the Department of Labor so you know what to expect in the coming year.
- Explore the intersection of audit guidance and compliance requirements, along with all the necessary documentation.
- Examine common tax and regulatory issues relating to employee benefit plans, including plan terminations, mergers and spinoffs.
- Discover the best way to navigate heightened compliance expectations.
- Explore audit areas and procedures unique to employee benefit plans, including planning and wrap-up.
Whatever your level of mastery, we have content to help you hone your skills and enhance your audit quality. Attend in person or tune in via webcast!