In your role as an accounting professional, you will likely be involved in assessing and mitigating cybersecurity risk, and determining what will be done in the event of a cybersecurity breach.
Through this engaging certificate program, you will learn:
- Common cybersecurity risks and how to minimize those risks;
- Good cyber hygiene at the organizational and personal level;
- Available cybersecurity related services;
- Business events that trigger cybersecurity considerations;
- Proactive responses in the event of a cyberattack;
- Considerations for assessing the effectiveness of a cybersecurity risk management program;
- Cybersecurity best practices in today's business environment.
- Empower yourself to implement a sound cybersecurity risk management program that will help your organization avoid cyberattacks and recover quickly when they do occur.
- The accounting and finance professional's role in cybersecurity
- Preventative measures and effective responses for common cyberattacks
- Tools and processes for good cyber hygiene
- Cybersecurity services available to or offered by you
- Key elements of a cybersecurity risk management program
- Determine how to prevent and respond to common cyber threats
- Identify tools and processes for good cyber hygiene.
- Identify the key elements of a cybersecurity risk management program (CRMP).
- Select the appropriate services needed by your organization or client to prevent and respond to common cyber threats
- identify cybersecurity best practices
Who Will Benefit?
Accounting and finance professionals who actively participate in their organization's risk management, budgeting, or strategy-setting activities.
Garrett Wagner and Joyce Shen
AICPA is the sponsor of record for an digital badges earned. OSCPA does not maintain or award AICPA digital badges.