Roadmap to Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the second part of a webcast series designed to breakdown the complexity of AI and give actionable steps to consider towards your AI journey. This webcast will relate business problems with an AI solution using specific examples and use cases to illustrate challenges, and pitfalls.
- Practical applications of enterprise AI
- Focuses on the importance of a data-driven AI strategy
- What is an AI strategy for the enterprise?
- Solving business problems with AI
- Considerations for an AI strategy
- Recognize a business case for AI and the implications to consider
- Recall current applications of AI.
- Recall the difference between AI applications and capabilities.
- Recall the importance of data in AI applications.
- Recognize how AI can be applied to a business problem.
Who Should Attend?
- Accounting and finance professionals, who have the need or desire to understand the steps in an AI journey and how it will impact the accounting and finance profession.
- Practitioners that serve or advise clients and would like to understand the impact of AI.
- Managers, decision makers and aspirational leaders looking to understand the steps to consider in their journey to AI.
THIS IS AN AICPA HOSTED WEBCAST. YOU WILL LAUNCH THE COURSE FROM YOUR OSCPA LEARNING PORTAL. AICPA WILL ISSUE AND MAINTAIN YOUR CREDITS. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR CPE CERTIFICATE FROM AICPA WEBCAST PORTAL AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE WEBCAST.